2009 HAPPY NEW YEAR!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2009 is year and I am excited :)

sorry for a late update... which led to a massive pictures in one post
I succesfully moved to new apartment and my place is still messy.. more clean up to do
many things happend in my life since last update, but I dont really want to go in details, because it will make this post way longer than it already is

let the pictures tell the story
I will go over them in periodical order, so pay attention.



[[[[ KAC Media Dance Workshop with Yuri Tag of KABA Modern ]]]]


Yuri Tag and KACMedia Crew

Talented Yuri Tag and yours truly :)



[[[[ All Nations Chapel Christmas Party ]]]]


Surprise for Matthew's Birthday :)



[[[[ KAC Media Christmas Potluck ]]]]
Anna always gets the food first.

And I always eat like a pig.



[[[[ ANC College Group Retreat : Imago Dei at The Oaks ]]]]




Group Picture
One SB-800 and camera's right with shoot through umbrella

Do you see the Orion??



[[[[ All Nations Chapel New Year Service ]]]]

Happy New Year!!!!!
pop that popperrr


-- i set up a ghetto photobooth.. background wasn't what I imagined.. but it worked out --
Boys
Girls
JB
the Band



[[[[ Chris Kim's Birthday Taco Party ]]]]
mmm i see system of yellow and blue.. 
repetition and variation 
(dont mind me. i am talking crazy..)



Happy Birthday Chris
He just figured out the gift :)


[[[[ UCSD Invasion ]]]]
Christian + UCSD students :)
weird UCSD Library

lovely lovely lovely


trippy...


UCSD's famouse Griffiti walk
watching sunset at the "cliff"
JUMP!


That's it for now folks
more new pictures will come soon

2 comments:

mattatouille said...

awesome stuff man. post more! post more! i love the yellow hallway shot.

Jen May said...

Thanks for your comment. I do teach at Granada in an after-school program and love it! The photo above the graffiti hall...is that also at USCD?