Having fun with D90

As you saw on my last entry, Nikon D90 can do very well in photography AND video.

On Sunday, I had chance to put it to the test once again.



Praise Time : D90 : Sigma 24-60 f/2.8


Grace the Greeting Master : D90 : Sigma 24-60 f/2.8


DOH! + NUTS! = mmmmm donuts... : D90 : Nikon 50mm f/1.4








After church, we (sarah, kkokkos, and I) went to Sapp Coffee Shop, my favorite Thai Restaurant

Thai Boat Noodle : D90 : Sigma 24-60 f/2.8




Do you like looking at food photos? Then you should visit my friend Matt's blog.
It's full of food pictures with information on cool restaurants and food in general.
please visit
www.mattatouille.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

gahhh made me sooo hungry. let's go get some!

choisauce said...

E NO MOO SHI KI? HAHAHAHAHAHA

hi frank! :)

p.s. gorgeous pics. Im salivating for sapp now.

E NO MOO SHI KI, HAHAHAHAHAHA

enomooshiki said...

hahaha yes yes

we should all go to Sapp Cafe Shop NOWWWW

mattatouille said...

i want some sapp

i want some D90

i want some 35mm f1.8 DX

i need to get back to work