Anthony proposes to Sylvia on Valentine's Day~

Anthony and Sylvia were already planning to get married. When the valentine's day was coming around the corner, Anthony asked me for a surprise photo shoot session.

He planned everything to propose to Sylvia during sunset at Santa Monica beach. I came out of nowhere to surprise Sylvia and took few snaps as if I was just there to 'document' their valentine's day date.

Little did she know, Anthony hid a RING in one of the gifts and went down on his knee.

She said YES!!!!!!!! Congratulation Anthony and Sylvia! I hope and pray that God will be the center of your relationship and that He will bless you two.











3 comments:

Monica said...

this is beautiful :) great job Frank! Now I know who to call for these kinds of things... ;)

Autumn Leaf Photography said...

Great stuff Dude! Nice moments you captured!

R.E. ~ said...

Beautiful! You are a great photographer!