The Nehemiah Band at Newsong Irvine

My relationship with The Nehemiah Band is special. We both appreciate what we do and love each others works.

I met them for the first time on June 21st, 2008 at my church's Summer Mission fundraiser concert. It was too easy to fall in love with their style of music and I followed them ever since. And if you listened to them, you will like them too.

Check out their website : www.thenehemiahband.com

Last weekend, they were performing for the premier of a movie called "1040" (a documentary movie revealing revivals that has been happening in Asia) at Newsong Irvine. I really wanted to go down and take some shots of their awesome performance.


The band waiting in Green Room. I love this group picture.

Praying before the show.

John Chong, about to rock them drums

The band starting with some praise songs.

DJ Descry, spinning.

John is famous for his stage performance.

Gilbert, the bass man.

Daniel, the 'do it all'

Mike, the leader. He likes to kiss the mic.

Kevin, the guitarist. He's just sexy.













0 comments: